BOSL adheres to an internal Quality Management System, which ensures that our personnel deliver work to the highest standard, built around ISO and CMMi certification procedures. We have a vision to be recognised as a world-class company with a mission to be the company of automatic choice based on a culture of professionalism and passion.
We will achieve this by:
- Setting SMART objectives and adopting good management principles and practices;
- Ensuring that our business management system is appropriate to the purpose of our organisation;
- Listening to our clients, evaluating their needs and exceeding their expectations;
- Complying with our clients requirements and working to procedures based around CMMi and ISO standards;
- Providing a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives;
- Ensuring that the quality management system is communicated and understood within the organisation;
- Ensuring that the quality management system is periodically reviewed for suitability;
- Developing the skills and expertise of all our staff;
- Promoting a culture of effective communication both internally and externally; and
- Implementing a process of continual improvement and thereby continually improving the effectiveness of the system.
In addition, BOSL's project management methodology is subject to continuous review and improvement. The methodology will continue to ensure that BOSL consultants and software engineers deliver assignments in a consistent manner and constantly applying the tools and techniques of best practice most applicable to the assignment. BOSL also works for client organisations that have these systems. We are therefore experienced in knowing how to deliver a solution that does not create unnecessary administration but is simple to operate and satisfies business objectives.
Quality is a continual focus for BOSL throughout all the stages of a project.
BOSL undertakes the following as a matter of course:
- Clearly identify the quality procedures required by the Client;
- Reflect these procedures in the project plan;
- Follow quality management procedures at all stages of the project;
- Communicate the above to professionals and other parties efficiently and effectively, via the project management plan as deemed appropriate by the Project Manager;
- Carry out internal project audits to enforce implementation of the project plan.
BOSL's Quality Management System ensures that the work undertaken throughout the business by all representatives of the company conform to the requirements and policy of BOSL.